Sunday, May 13, 2007

States Plates



I'm trying to see the number plates of 50 States. It's becoming a bit of an obsession. I've been doing pretty good so far. I'm up to 29, so I need 21 more. Hopefully I'll get to see lots on the road. The tricky ones it seems are some of the smaller ones on the northeastern coast and Alaska. Alaska is my big one.


I've colored in a map to show which ones I've seen and which not. The greenish patches are ones that I have seen. I do amuse myself.

We just got up and I guess we'll be leaving in a couple of hours. The car is packed, everything is basically ready.

We decided to pick up our last LA coffee in Larchmont, at Peet's, on the way out.

I am a confliction of emotions. I'm really sad and upset that we have to leave. I loved it so much here and it really felt like home and I could easily have stayed much-much longer.

But then we also have this really big road trip lying ahead and I am very excited to see more of the country. I am so curious to see how the landscapes and the people and the cities change as we continue on to Albuquerque.

Wait, I just got very excited...

Oh my god I'm going to Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Alexander Santillanes said...

You need to update this... you only have 2 states left! Two impossible states...